Victoria Real Estate Resources
The City of Victoria, located on the Southern tip of Vancouver Island, is Western Canada’s oldest city and the capital of British Columbia. As such, it is home to the provincial legislature.
Victoria has the mildest climate in Canada and with greenery in evidence throughout the year there is little wonder that it’s called the City of Gardens! Victoria boasts a spectacular setting of ocean and mountain vistas and offers numerous economic, cultural and recreational opportunities.
The Inner Harbour is the heart of Victoria and for many boaters is the gateway to the City of Gardens. Bordering the harbour are the ivy-covered Fairmont Empress hotel, the world-renowned Royal British Columbia Museum and the magnificent BC Parliament Buildings.
Governments at all levels provide a major employment base in the City.
For more information, visit the website of the The City of Victoria.
- BC Ferries: Swartz Bay – Tsawwassen
- Black Ball Transport: Victoria – Port Angeles, WA
- Victoria Clipper: Victoria – Seattle WA
- Victoria International Airport
- Via Rail: Victoria – Courtenay
- BC Transit: local bus services
- Victoria Harbour Ferry & Water Taxi services
- Vancouver International Airport
- Harbour Air
- Greater Victoria Cycling Coalition
- Government of Canada
- Government of British Columbia
- Canada Revenue Agency
- B.C. Statistics
- Ministry of Finance
- Capital Regional District
- City of Victoria
- District of Central Saanich
- City of Colwood
- Township of Esquimalt
- District of Highlands
- City of Langford
- District of North Saanich
- District of Oak Bay
- District of Saanich
- District of Metchosin
- Town of View Royal
- District of Sooke
- Town of Sidney